Rim Sizes: 13-16
Aspect Ratio: 60-75
Section Width: 175-225mm
Speed Rating: T-H
UTOG: 520 A B-580 A A
View Tread Features:
|+ New tread compound||+ Enhances all season performance in wet and light snow conditions|
|+ Variable pitch tread blocks||+ Reduces tire noise|
|+ Wide circumferential grooves||+ Ensures effective water drainage to reduce hydroplaning|
|+ Lateral grooves||+ Pump out water and slush to improve wet and light snow traction|
|+ Large shoulder blocks||+ Improves handling and cornering performance|
|Item Number||Tire Size||LI||SR||UTQG||
|Max. Load||Overall Diameter||Tread Depth||Side
|100A2452||175/70R13||82||T||580 A B||5J||1047||475||22.7||576||10||7.8||BSW|
|100A2461||195/60R14||86||H||520 A A||6J||1168||530||23.2||590||10||7.8||BSW|
|100A2475||205/70R14||98||T||580 A B||6J||1653||750||25.4||644||10||7.9||BSW|
|100A2460||185/75R14||89||T||580 A B||5J||1279||580||25||634||10||7.8||BSW|
|100A2477||205/75R14||95||T||580 A B||5 1/2J||1521||690||26.1||664||10||7.9||BSW|
|100A2480||215/60R15||94||T||580 A B||6 1/2J||1477||670||25.2||639||10||8||BSW|
|100A2476||205/70R15||96||T||580 A B||6J||1565||710||26.3||669||10||7.9||BSW|
|100A2490||225/70R15||100||T||580 A B||6 1/2J||1764||800||27.4||697||10||8.1||BSW|
|100A2491||225/75R15||102||T||580 A B||6J||1874||850||28.3||719||10||8.1||BSW|
|100A2474||205/65R16||95||H||520 A A||6J||1521||690||26.5||672||10||7.9||BSW|
This warranty applies to any new GT Radial MAXTOUR LX, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S and MAXTOUR ALL SEASON brand replacement tire purchased on or after January 1, 2012 used in normal service on the vehicle on which it was originally fitted and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warning contained in the vehicle’s original owners manual for the first 12,000 Miles or 12 months from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, expire. If an eligible tire is rendered unserviceable due to a non-repairable road hazard (cut, tear, impact break or puncture) during the first 12,000 Miles of original tread life as measured on the properly functioning odometer of the vehicle or twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, whichever comes first, it will be replaced with a comparable new GT Radial MAXTOUR LX, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S or MAXTOUR ALL SEASON, prorated on warranted mileage.
The retailer will calculate the replacement allowance by multiplying the percentage of the warranted mileage not received by the retailer’s selling price at the time and place of adjustment.
A comparable new GT Radial MAXTOUR LX, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S or MAXTOUR ALL SEASON is a tire of the same line, or in the event that a tire of the same line is not available, a tire of the same basic construction and quality which differs only in sidewall or tread design.
If a higher price tire is accepted as a replacement tire or you wish to upgrade to a more expensive tire at the time of adjustment, you will be responsible for any additional costs of the replacement tire versus the original tire.
A $10 per tire processing fee applies to each replacement transaction. The $10 per tire processing fee will be deducted from the adjustment credit memo per tire, per transaction. In addition, all service charges (mounting, balancing or new valve) and applicable taxes are not included.
What is not covered by the Warranty
- Tires purchased before January 1, 2012
- Ozone or weather cracking
- The addition of liquid, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide (e.g. water based sealers or balancing substances)
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage
- Use in commercial applications for tread wear claims
- Uneven or rapid wear which is caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment
- Tires used in commercial application including but not limited to: police, taxi and limousine applications
- Tire damage of any kind caused by misuse, improper maintenance, overloading, racing, improper inflation, chain damage, high speed spin out(s), or the mechanical condition of the vehicle
- Purchased or used outside the United States or Canada
- Continued use while tire is flat or severely under inflated
- Tires with DOT number cut or buffed. Tires must have Department of Transportation identification numbers
- Tire damage due to wreck, collision, chemical contamination, fire or vandalism
- Any GT Radial MAXTOUR LX, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S and MAXTOUR ALL SEASON tire altered to change its appearance after date of purchase
- Tire damage due to improper mounting/tire/wheel imbalancing or demounting
- Any GT Radial MAXTOUR LX, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S and MAXTOUR ALL SEASON tire that becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material defects covered by the GT Radial Tire Limited Warranty
Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States and Canada, for 2 years from the date of purchase of your GT RADIAL MAXTOUR LX, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S and MAXTOUR ALL SEASON tires. In the event of a flat tire, you must call the toll-free number below and a qualified service provider will replace the flat tire with your inflated spare. If you do not carry an inflated spare and a tow or other services are necessary, you will be solely responsible for any charges incurred.
Services exclude RV’s, fleet vehicles, off-road vehicles, or vehicles off the road (winch-out), trailers, any vehicles in tow, vehicle over one ton capacity, commercial vehicles, vehicles already at a repair facility or any vehicle which at the sole determination of the service provider, is in such condition that service is likely to result in damage to the vehicle. Theft, vandalism and accident related incidents are not covered. Service may not be available in areas where state/provincial providers are exclusively utilized.
To ensure prompt dispatch of service, please have the following information available:
1. Your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
2. Description of Vehicle - license plate #, make, model & year
3. Your name and number you are calling from
4. Location of vehicle - street address and/or nearest cross street
|CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S||690128|
|MAXTOUR ALL SEASON||690118|
This Limited Warranty Policy and Procedures applies to all new consumer (PCR/LTR) tires purchased on or after January 1, 2012, sold or distributed under the GT Radial brand bearing the corresponding D.O.T. tire identification number.
To be eligible, the tire must meet the following criteria:
- Purchased in the United States or Canada
- Operated under normal service conditions and used on the same vehicle on which originally installed and according to the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
- Tire is correct size and load rating for the make and type of vehicle
- Tire used on road surfaces for which the tire is designed
- Tire not subject to an exclusion (see Section “What is not covered by the Standard Limited Warranty”)
What is covered by the Standard Limited Warranty
Upon examination by the GT Radial representative, any eligible GT Radial tire that has become unusable due to a condition attributable to materials and/or workmanship within 60 months from the date of manufacturing of the tire (DOT), and before wearing down to 2/32 inch (1.6 mm) of the original tread depth remaining, and not subject to the exclusions in section “What is not covered by the Standard Limited Warranty”, will be replaced with an equivalent new GT Radial product on the basis set forth in this Limited Warranty.
Adjustment on ride comfort or out-of-round is allowed only during the first 2/32 inch of the original tread depth and within 12 months from the date of purchase (whichever comes first) supported with proof of purchase.
Any GT Radial tire that satisfies the above conditions which has become unusable due to defective materials and/or workmanship will be replaced free of charge through a GT Radial Authorized Dealer. The cost of mounting and balancing and other service charges, disposal fees, or applicable taxes are payable by the consumer (i.e. vehicle owner / end user).
Any GT Radial tire that has been worn beyond the first 2/32 inch of the original usable tread depth which is adjusted under this Standard Limited Warranty due to defective materials and/or workmanship will be replaced with an equivalent new GT Radial product subject to a pro-rated charge through a GT Radial Authorized Dealer. The cost of mounting, balancing, and other service charges, disposal fees, or applicable taxes are payable by the consumer.
What is not covered by the Standard Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty does not apply to consumer (PCR/LTR) tires which have become unserviceable under (but not limited to) the following conditions:
- Incorrect size or load rating for the vehicle
- Road hazard injury (e.g., a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture)
- Improper use or operation, including: improper inflation pressure, overloading, curbing, use of improper rim or wheel, improper mounting or demounting, tire/wheel spinning, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tire alteration, or use in competition or racing
- Use in commercial applications for tread wear
- Improper maintenance of tire, wheel, or vehicle components: misalignment, imbalance, worn components, or other vehicle conditions, characteristics or defects
- Highway tires that are operated in on-off highway applications
- Tires subjected to severe under-inflated or run-flat conditions
- Improperly repaired tire
- Uneven or rapid wear which is caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment, (measured tread difference of 2/32 inch or more across the tread on the same tire)
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion, tire alteration or vandalism
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage or brake lock
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide (for example, water based sealers or balancing substances)
- Ozone or weather checking after 48 months from manufacturing date
- With the serial number buffed, cut or illegible
- Purchased or used outside the United States or Canada
- With less than 2/32nds of an inch remaining tread in any groove
- With a ride complaint that occurs after the first 2/32nds of tread wear
- Damaged through use of any tube or flap
- Damaged through improper use of tire chains
To make an eligible claim for the 5 Year Limited, Mileage, and Road Hazard Warranties:
- The owner must rotate the tires in accordance with prescribed rotation patterns as recommended by either the vehicle manufacturer or GT Radial
- Owner is responsible for proper maintenance of tire and vehicle, and maintaining proper tire pressure
- When making a claim, the owner must present the tire(s) to be adjusted, with an original sales invoice showing the tire description, mounting mileage, and the date the tire(s) were installed, to an authorized GT Radial retailer. Once replaced, the tire(s) adjusted become property of GT Radial
- Owner is responsible for paying all applicable taxes
- Owner is also responsible for paying local tire-disposal fees and any parts or service, regardless of mileage or months of service. This includes payment for tire rotation, alignment, towing, road service, valve stems and tire repairs
- No claim will be recognized unless submitted on a GT Radial claim form
* While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, GT Radial cannot be held responsible for inaccuracy or change. All statements are believed to be correct but are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact. All information, specifications and plan herein contained are subject to change from time to time by GT Radial and cannot form part of an offer or contract. Renderings, photographs and illustrations are artist's impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact.